Are you visiting Oklahoma any time soon? If so, then you have to stop by the second-largest city in the state. Tulsa has plenty of local CBD oil stores that you can do your CBD shopping.
For more information on CBD oil near you, make sure to continue reading.
IS CBD OIL LEGAL IN TULSA
Since House Bill 1559 was approved, CBD products are legal without the need of medical prescription.
Oklahoma followed the passage of the Hemp Farming Act in 2018, when industrial hemp was legalized nationwide.
However, it still doesn’t permit the use of recreational cannabis.
Only CBD hemp derivates products with less then 0.3% of THC are legal without medical prescription.
On the other side, with a medical prescription you are allow to the following:
- 8 ounces of marijuana at home.
- 3 ounces of marijuana as personal possession.
- 1 ounce of concentrate.
- 72 ounces of edibles.
- Up to 6 mature plants and 6 seedling in your household.
Without a medical card, you get a fine if caught in possession of more than 1.5 ounces of herbal cannabis, but no jail time.
WHERE TO BUY CBD OIL IN TULSA
Are you ready to explore Tulsa CBD market?
Here are suggestions!
TULSA AMERICAN CBD
Tulsa American CBD
5455 S Mingo Rd set. E
+1 918 938 0718
Their mission is to bring you effective products with real benefits at an affordable price.
Their selection includes only the best products around the market for great prices.
They offer free CBD samples in their area and 30 day money back guarantee.
Here you will find tinctures, water soluble CBD, topical, canine/feline oil tinctures, CBD dog treats, pain bundles, capsules, concentrates, vaporizer cartridges, gummies, lip balms, under-eye serums, body and face lotions and massage oils.
They are open from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5.30 pm and Sunday from 11am to 3pm.
CBD PLUS USA
CBD Plus USA
6024 S Memorial Dr.
+1 918 416 8836
At CBD Plus USA the all team dedicate themselves to educating others about CBD.
They offer a great variety of self-care and holistic wellness products.
Their stock includes CBD hot creams and soaps and all their products exceed the industry standard of quality carefully chosen between pesticide-free and non-GMO farms.
This store is open every day from 10am to 7pm.
5925 E Admiral Pl.
+1 918 938 5400
This is a modern hippie one-stop-shop, a great local business with an excellent selection on juices, from cheaper to premium, all with accessories to match.
They have CBD kratom, high quality terpenes, smoking and vape accessories, tie dye clothing, candles and several other holistic and natural medicines.
If this isn’t enough, their staff is super friendly and very knowledgeable.
You can visit them from Monday to Thursday from 10am to 7pm, Friday and Saturday till 8pm and Sunday from 12pm to 5pm.
5505 S Mingo Rd
+1 918 933 8327
American Shaman is specialize in natural, high quality industrial hemp derivates with ultra-concentrated terpene rich CBD oils.
They use the most recent nanotechnology for make their products 9x more bioavailable than anyone else on the market.
As a result their products are faster and more efficiently absorbed.
You can buy here CBD oils, topicals, gummies, capsules, edibles, teas, candies, infused water, skin care, oils for dog and cat, CBG and CBN.
This retails is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm and Saturday from 10am to 2pm.
BUZZN SMOKE & VAPE
Buzzn Smoke & Vape
3151 S 129th E Ave
+1 918 271 5772
Buzzn is one of the most reliable smoke and vape shop in Tulsa.
The founder, Alex Ashayya, has over 10 years of experience with these products, working with customers to find the best products available on the market today.
They are customer focused and all the staff has the expertise and the passion to find the right products for your needs.
Apart CBD oils and e-liquids, they carry glass pipes, water pipes, hookahs and other smoking accessories.
Visit them from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday from 12pm to 8pm.
8160 S Memorial Dr
+1 918 994 7204
They stand out for top notch customer service, high quality products and their budtenders really know their flower and how to recommend them to you.
You can buy here flowers, waxes, pre rolls and literally whatever else you can need.
They are open every day, from Monday to Thursday from 10am to 9pm, Friday and Saturday till 10pm and Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT TULSA
Tulsa is located on the Arkansas river surrounded by a beautiful combination of hills, bluffs, and wide open prairies.
This Oklahoma’s gateway “Green County” definitely worth some of your time, after you’ve done shopping for your CBD treats.
WHAT TO DO IN TULSA
Tulsa is a dynamic city, start your adventures in town following our suggestions below.
- Start from Union Station and the Jazz Hall of Fame, an exhibit of the lifes and works of jazz stars as Charlie Christian and Wallace Willis. On Sundays you can enjoy live performances and on Tuesdays you can join free jam sessions.
- Visit the Philbrook Museum of Art, home of a collection of artworks of Nativa Americans.
- Go to the Prayer Tower, an UFO looking iconic building of the city.
- For an extraordinary example of Art Deco architecture, visit the Boston Avenue Methodist Church, where you can as well enjoy music and live events.
- Go stare the Golden Driller, a massive statue of an oil worker, reminder of the fact that Tulsa was once the oil capital of the world.
- For some family time, visit the Tulsa Zoo, a no-profit organization home of more than 1500 animals from all over the world.
- Take a day trip to the Big Splash Water Park for some water fun!
- For some shopping, go to Woodland Hills Mall.
- Take a hike to the Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area, a massive green area that stretches across the all city.
- At last, don’t miss the Tulsa Center of the Universe. It’s just circle, but when you are standing inside of it, you can echo any noise back many times louder. The curious thing is that from outside the circle you can’t hear the noise at all!
CONCLUSIONS ABOUT CBD OIL IN TULSA
Despite the restrictions regarding the legality of CBD, Tulsa is one of the best cities in Oklahoma where to purchase CBD products.
The CBD market in Tulsa has been rapidly growing since the legalization and it’s becoming a big source for new employments and opportunities.