The Scotland capital is widely known for its medieval charm. But Edinburgh also has a rich CBD oil scene. If you happened to be visiting Edinburgh any time soon, make sure to check this guide for the best CBD oil nearby.
IS CBD OIL LEGAL IN EDINBURGH
After the act of Parliament in 2018, CBD oil is legal in Edinburgh, as anywhere else in the UK.
You just need to remember that, in order to be legal, a CBD product can’t contain more then 0.2% of THC.
Furthermore, you cannot purchase actual CBD flowers.
On top of it, you need to be careful when it comes to edibles, as their legality is still unclear as no regulation has been officially enforced jet.
WHERE TO FIND CBD OIL IN EDINBURGH
Edinburgh offers a significant variety of CBD shops, both independent retails and national chains.
Refer to the following suggestions for make sure to visit the best one.
THE HEMP COMMUNITY
The Hemp Community
11 Great Jct St, EH6 4EA
+44 131 281 8655
The Hemp Community believes in helping people to learn about their endocannabinoid system and how to use CBD products to their best effect.
They have a wide selection of CBD pastes, edibles, capsules, oils, skin care products and drinks.
All their products are renowned for high quality, reliability and safety.
They also sell smoking gadgets like grinders, lighters, papers and herbal vaporizers.
They open from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
64A Cumberland St, EH3 6RE
+44 131 210 0146
At Mhemp4life they put a lot of effort in researching and creating innovative CBD products.
Their premium product is Milagro CBD oil, a full spectrum oil created from best organic hemp in Europe and extracted with a cold pressed method that maximize the potency of all cannabinoids.
They also offer CBD oil for animals, vape juices, skin and hair care products, edibles and various devices.
This store is open every day 24 hours.
ETHOS NATURE’S REMEDIES
Ethos Nature’s Remedies
31 Home St, EH3 9JR
+44 131 466 3272
At Ethos they only stock premium CBD brands with the highest quality ingredients.
Their selection of CBD products is quiet remarkable, you’ll have access to CBD oils, tinctures, e-pens, edibles, supplements, extracts and cosmetics.
You can visit them from Monday to Friday from 12pm to 6pm and Saturday till 5pm.
THE SMOKING FOX
The Smoking Fox
59 Home St, EH3 9JP
+44 131 229 6722
The Smoking Fox is an electronic cigarette retail which offer a wide selection of CBD e-liquid and CBD pure bases to add to your own liquid.
The CBD offer doesn’t stop there, they also stock an extensive line of all the CBD products you can think of.
For example, CBD pastes, crystals, crumbles, drops, capsules, lollies, gummies, chocolates, infused spring water and sodas, chewing gums, teas, cookies, honeys, coffees, shampoos, massage oils, balms and gels.
This retail operate from Monday to Saturday from 11am to 6pm and Sunday from 12pm to 5pm.
GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT EDINBURGH
Edinburgh is so much more then a well established CBD market.
This Scottish city has plenty history and culture, beautiful surrounding nature, good food and a lively party scene and it will not leave you disappointed.
WHAT TO DO IN EDINBURGH
We put together for you a list of must to do activities while you are in town.
- Start with the Edinburgh Castle, which dominates the city skyline. Inside you will find as well the National War Museum.
- From the castle, take a stroll on the Royal Mile, the five medieval streets that take you all the way down to Holyrood Palace, the official residence of the royal family in Scotland.
- While in the Holyrood Park, climb to the Arthur’s seat for an incredible view across the all city.
- Near the castle, you can visit the Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, several floors of light tricks and optical illusions.
- Visit St. Giles Cathedral and its spectacular Thistle Chapel.
- For another excellent view of Edinburgh, you can climb Calton Hill, which resembles the Acropolis of Athen.
- Take a walk in the Royal Botanic Garden, founded in 1820 and featuring over 270.000 plants.
- If you love art, don’t miss the Scottish National Gallery, a free museum house of a large collection that goes from the Renaissance to the the beginning of our century.
CONCLUSIONS ABOUT CBD OIL IN EDINBURGH
The offer of retails selling CBD products it may not be that vast, but they definitely stand out for really high quality and a wide selection.
As the demand of CBD products is exponentially growing, we believe it will grow as well the availability of shops in the near future.