If you happened to be stopping by the Wales Capital, then you will not be disappointed at the sheer amount of stuff to do.
One thing that you can do is go CBD shopping. However, there are plenty of CBD oil stores nearby that make the decision quite hard to make.
If you’re interested in where to find the best ones, then make sure to continue reading.
IS CBD OIL LEGAL IN CARDIFF?
In Wales, as anywhere else in the UK, you can buy and use legally CBD products since 2018.
The general rule is that a CBD product is legal with the condition that the THC content is less then 0.2%.
CBD inflorescences remain illegal, while edibles still sit in a grey area, due to lack of enforcement of the supposed regulations.
WHERE TO BUY CBD OIL IN CARDIFF
If you want to shop CBD products while in Cardiff, just follow our suggestions.
140A Clare Rd, CF11 6RW
+44 29 2039 9886
Kahuna is specialized in the highest quality vaping solutions, from e-liquids to vape hardwares.
Their CBD menu includes as well cosmetics, edibles, drinks, oral drops and supplements.
They open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm
420 CBD RANGE
420 CBD Range
27 Ton-Y-Felin Rd, CF83 1PA
+44 29 2085 2065
The two brothers, founders of 420, were using CBD products from few years before legalization and noticed that majority of retailers didn’t offer a wide choice of products.
Therefore, they aimed to create a retail with a wide range of quality CBD products alongside headshop products and imported snacks and drinks from Netherland and USA.
They as well welcome their customers to first enjoy the coffee shop corner and try a custom milkshakes with a shot of CBD, before committing to buy any products.
Here you will also find more concentrated CBD products like high terpene waxes, crumbles and distillates.
This shop is open from Monday to Thursday from 11.30am to 9pm, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 10pm.
3 St Mary St, CF10 1AT
+44 29 2025 1671
Beanfreaks is actually an health centre, not a CBD dispensary.
They tho believe in the health benefits of CBD, therefore they include a line of CBD products.
You can buy CBD oils, creams, sprays, gels, juices and teas.
Visit them from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
99 St Mary St, CF10 1DZ
+44 7770 371316
You can guess from the name that this retails is specialized in e-smoking.
They offer a full range of CBD e-liquids and vape pens, as well as CBD base, which is pure CBD to add to your existing e-liquid.
You can find as well non-vaping supplements and oils.
Go visit them any day, Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6.30pm and Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT CARDIFF
The capital of Wales can be more for you then just a CBD market.
This friendly city has history and art all around, excellent restaurants and an important sport scene.
You’ll find a little bit of everything, for everyone taste and budget.
WHAT TO DO IN CARDIFF
Here some ideas that should help you make the most out of your time in the city.
- Start with the Cardiff Castle, which was originally built in 50AD with an extravagant taste and sits in the middle of the city.
- Continue to the Cardiff’s National Museum, a huge collection of natural history and contemporary art.
- Take a stroll on the Centenary Walk, a walking route that guides you to historic landmarks around Cardiff. The walk is less then 4 km and easy to follow.
- Visit the Senedd, the peculiar building of the Parliament House of Wales.
- Don’t miss St Fagan, an open air museum of buildings that resemble the most important of Wales along history.
- Just outside the city, visit the Castell Coch, a fairytale castle from the Victorian Era.
- Take a day trip hiking the Taff Trail, an 80km route that takes you from the Cardiff Bay to the Brecon Beacons National Park. You won’t obviously walk all of it in one day, for that plan 5 to 7 days.
- If you are a sport fanatic, go to the Principality Stadium for a rugby match.
CONCLUSIONS REDARDING CBD OIL IN CARDIFF
Cardiff’s offer of CBD oil and cannabis products is not jet shining on the national market.
Overall, it remains the best place where to find CBD products in Wales, and the offer is limited but of high quality.
We are sure that the market offer will soon get bigger as higher it gets the popularity of CBD.