The Louisiana capital has plenty of local CBD shops that can make it hard to choose the best CBD oil. Luckily for you, we have all the information you need to find the best CBD oil near you.
To do that, make sure to continue reading.
IS CBD LEGAL IN BATON ROUGE?
Louisiana legalized the sale of hemp and hemp-derived products in June 2019, after the federal Hemp Farm Bill in 2018 distinguished hemp from marijuana and no longer categorized hemp as a controlled substance.
To be considered legal, an hemp product requires to meet all of the legal standards set by the US Department of Agriculture.
Therefore all products can’t have a thc concentration higher than 0.3%.
The hemp law in Louisiana remains tho so complicated that they gain the nickname of “The Reefer Madness State”.
A good example is the fact that hemp flowers are legal, but they technically can’t be process or sell for the purpose of smoking them!
WHERE TO BUY CBD OIL IN BATON ROUGE
Follow our guidelines to shop in best CBD retails in town.
YOUR CBD STORE
Your CBD Store
10241 Coursey Blvd Suite D
+1 225 256 3303
At Your CBD Store you will find national award-winning superior quality hemp products.
Their products are formulated using the whole plant and they are meticulously followed from soil to bottle.
They are leading the industry for quality ingredients and formulation, following all manufacturing procedures required by law.
Their top products are CBD oils, supplements, tinctures, edibles, topical and pets products.
They are open from Monday to Saturday from 11am to 4pm.
5703 Essen Ln A-5
+1 225 421 5920
Healthy U’s mission is to be your botanical solution, educator and provider of cannabis and related CBD oils and products.
Their offer includes CBD oils, tinctures drops, supplements, bath and skin care products, sleep-eze syrups and honeys.
This store is open from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm.
10771 Perkins Rd Suite A
+1 225 963 1631
Their mission is to revitalize the American hemp industry and to provide sustainable alternatives to many of society’s unsustainable practices.
They sell only certified organic full spectrum CBD hemp extracts, no GMOs and pesticides free.
All products are tested for purity and potency using High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography to ensure products’ efficacy.
On top of it, all the packaging are made 100% mother nature approved, such as biodegradable boxes, compostable cushioning and water-activated, gummed kraft paper tapes.
You can visit them from Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm and Saturday till 6pm.
MOUNTAIN PURE CBD
Mountain Pure CBD
C/O Body Botanicals, 3115 Government St
+1 225 428 9705
Mountain Pure top product is a unique and high quality broad-spectrum tincture created with the most technologically advanced and innovative CBD extraction facility in the world and third party tested.
They tracks CBD extracts from plant to person, maintaining an honest and fair price that you can afford.
Here you can be sure that all products don’t have corn syrup, synthetic toxins, GMOs, trans fats, preservatives and artificial additives.
This retail operates from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
5233 Jones Creek Rd
+1 225 256 5995
They have a wide selection that includes several locally-produced CBD products.
You will be welcome by warm, friendly and knowledgeable staff that is happy to help you finding what you are looking for!
They have a very good selection of products and brands and also carry a large selection for your pets.
They are open from Monday to Saturday from 11am to 7pm.
12240 Coursey Blvd
+1 225 960 2148
Dr. FeelGood offers a great variety of CBD products such as oils, hemp soaps, hemp flowers, CBD massage oils, kratoms and CBD infused drop, everything at great prices.
The staff is very informative and knowledgeable about the products they sell and focus on help you find the right products for your needs.
This shop is open every day, from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm and Sunday from 12pm to 6pm.
3275 Highland Rd
+1 225 338 0081
The Ra Shop carries an insane array of CBD products and accessories.
Just for name a few, detox products, air fresheners, alcohol accessories, dietary supplements, vaporizers, e-liquids, as well as ashtrays, incenses, drug screens and much more!
Opening hours are the following:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8am to 10pm.
- Thursday and Friday from 8am to 11pm.
- Saturday from 10am to 11pm.
- Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT BATON ROUGE
The Capital of Louisiana has so much to offer you, while you shop for CBD products.
Baton Rouge beautifully sits on the Mississippi River, is the home of the Tigers football team and pride itself for historical landmarks and an amazing international food scene.
WHAT TO DO IN BATON ROUGE
Lets explore together what Baton Rouge has to offer you.
- Start from the Louisiana’s Old State Capitol building, dated 17th century in Gothic style and offering a stunning view over the Mississippi River.
- Continue to the current Louisiana State Capitol building, famous for its Art Deco style and for be the taller Capitol building in the United States.
- Go meet Mike the Tiger, official mascot of the Louisiana State University.
- Visit the Magnolia Mound Plantation, a French Creole style house dated 1791.
- On Thursdays and Saturdays, take a stroll at the Red Stick Farmer Market for the freshest locally grown fruits and vegetables and homemade breads, pickles and jams.
- Baton Rouge has several Museums for you. We recommend the Capitol Park Museum, the LSU Museum of Art, the Old Arsenal Museum and the Louisiana Art & Science Museum.
- For some family time, visit the Baton Rouge Zoo, open since 1970 and home of almost 2000 animals from all continents.
- Spend a day at the Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center and take some time to observe all the local species.
- For sport fanatic, you can’t miss an American football game at the LSU Tiger Stadium.
- Finally, walk through Downtown Baton Rouge, which picturesquely stretches along the bank of the Mississippi River and it’s the perfect spot for a fine dining, a good drink and some nightlife.
CONCLUSIONS REGARDING CBD OIL IN BATON ROUGE
Louisiana is not the easier State in the United States where shop for CBD products, but we can definitely say that in the Capital you can find a bigger and better choice then in other cities of the State.
Despite the offer is still quiet limited and in general the market is not jet flourishing, in Baton Rouge you will be able to find some high quality products and a decent variety of choice.